Dufferin County Forest has kindly agreed to let us place several markers at critical junctions to keep you on track! Look for a hot pink reflective
- From the parking lot, go to the trail head on the right hand side of the trail kiosk.
- The “social distancing” reminder sign is placed at the junction – turn left, go past the gate and walk down the double track (about 100-150m)
- When you see the red post with “14” on it (from the interpretive trail), look right and you’ll see a single track entrance.
- THIS IS YOUR START LINE! (it will be marked by a hot pink N89 marker). This is an out-and-back course, following the well-established mountain biking trails.
- At the first junction, you’ll go left on the single track up a twisty hill. Follow the Green mountain bike signs.
- At the first major fork in the pine forest, follow the hot pink N89 markers to the left, then a quick right onto double track.
- Look for the next marker after about 80-100m to take you back right onto single track.
- Go left at the next fork, down a long hill. Follow the Green mountain bike signs all the way to the flag.
- YOU’RE HALF WAY DONE! Doe-si-doe around the flag (or whatever tickles your fancy) and head back!
- Additional hot pink N89 markers will be placed in the pine forest junctions to get you back to the start.
- When you see the Red #14 post, you’re at the finish! Onward to the Creemore Springs Brewery!
Note on Trail Etiquette: some bikes will stop and let you pass, some will want to pass on the move – we recommend a little side step onto the shoulder to keep consistent with social distancing protocols. There is generally lots of room to hop off and back on.