Dufferin County Forest has kindly agreed to let us place several markers at critical junctions to keep you on track! Look for a hot pink reflective markers.
- From the parking lot, go to the trail head on the right hand side of the trail kiosk.
- The “social distancing” reminder sign is placed at the junction – THIS IS YOUR START LINE!
- Go right and proceed along the single track, following the Green mountain bike markers.
- At the first fork, take the left trail.
- At the major fork in the pine forest, follow the hot pink N89 markers to the left, then a quick right onto double track.
- Look for the next marker after about 80-100m to take you back right onto single track.
- Go left at the next fork, down a long hill. Follow the Green mountain bike signs all the way to the flag.
- At the flag, go left to start the Lollipop loop, continue to follow the Green mountain bike markers on the single track.
- At the “Y” fork (with a triangle of branches in the middle, go RIGHT. You’re about 1/2 way done!
- At the flag, you’ve completed the loop – go left back along the stick!
- Additional hot pink N89 markers will be placed in the pine forest junctions to get you back to the start.
- At the blue horse trail intersection (bottom of rooty hill), go right onto the wider trail, and hoof it to the finish line!
- When you see the Red #14 post, you’re done! Congratulations! Onward to the Creemore Springs Brewery!
Note on Trail Etiquette: some bikes will stop and let you pass, some will want to pass on the move – we recommend a little side step onto the shoulder to keep consistent with social distancing protocols. There is generally lots of room to hop off and back on.